X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parture
    • Sep 2005
    • 4.2.x

[CMS] CMS Error Due to Socialgroups

My Articles CMS page is not working after I upgraded to 4.2.3. It says...

Warning
    : Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337

There is also an error in General Update Tools that reads the same cutting off most of the update tools.

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

How do I fix?

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Are you positive you uploaded all of the 4.2.3 files?

Comment

• Parture
      • Sep 2005
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by Zachery
      Are you positive you uploaded all of the 4.2.3 files?
      Very positive. I recopied all 2500+ files and did the upgrade again. Same problem.
      Last edited by Parture; Tue 16 Dec '14, 8:46pm.

Comment

• Parture
        • Sep 2005
        • 4.2.x

When I remove the Recent Group Entry and Recent Group Message side bar item from the Layout of my CMS page the error goes away on the CMS Articles page. But the error still remains in the General Update Tools which blocks out all the remaining update tools. See picture.

By the way when I went into my widgets for Recent Group Message and Recent Group Entry and clicked on "configure" both came up blank unlike all my other widgets that are working.

Attached Files
        Last edited by Parture; Tue 16 Dec '14, 10:05pm.

Comment

• Parture
          • Sep 2005
          • 4.2.x

Other things are happening related this. If you click on Advanced Search you get this:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

And Group Photos look like this (see pic)

Attached Files
          Last edited by Parture; Tue 16 Dec '14, 11:02pm.

Comment

• Parture
            • Sep 2005
            • 4.2.x

Thanks to Mark Bowland for fixing this socialgroups problem, but the large group photo and album box still need to be fixed. If anyone has any ideas? See here for an example,

Discuss overcoming in Christ and how the Apostles and Elders organize the Church.

Comment

• rotor
              • Jul 2007

Ok so you aren't and wont be only one with this problem, how was this fixed so I can fix mine ?????

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

Is there a bug report that says that they should have been fixed?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...