Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • romputer
    • Jan 2009

[CMS] 4.2.3 Article editor problem... full buttons not there

I read until my head spun today to try and fix this (not having the full editing buttons) myself but to no avail. I think I have all of the settings right...
    admincp
    usercp
    screenshot of the buttons when I go to edit or add an article/blog

hmmmmmmmmm, seems like something is not set somewhere. I am logged in as admin with everything set to allow.

I created this new style and the buttons were not there before I tweaked colors etc. They weren't there on my old tweaked default style either.

I created another fresh new style and the same thing happens when I go to add or edit an article or blog

Using Firefox 16.0.2
    Attached Files
    Last edited by romputer; Mon 10 Dec '12, 10:12pm.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Do you allow bb codes in your articles?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• romputer
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Hartmut
      Do you allow bb codes in your articles?
      fully allowed bb codes

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Edit the forum where you have your CMS comments stored, and save it. Then go re-save the settings under Settings > Options > Content Management, if you do not have a comments forum enabled, enable it, then re-disable it.

Comment

• romputer
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Zachery
          Edit the forum where you have your CMS comments stored, and save it. Then go re-save the settings under Settings > Options > Content Management, if you do not have a comments forum enabled, enable it, then re-disable it.
          Question: What's a "forum where you have your CMS comments stored"? My site is http://www.collegesportingnews.com

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

You have to choose a forum to save cms article comments to. Which forum is that?

Comment

• romputer
              • Jan 2009

Solved

Originally posted by Zachery
              You have to choose a forum to save cms article comments to. Which forum is that?
              Okay, did all that. Now the buttons are there. Thanks!

Comment

• Zachery
                Former vBulletin Support
                • Jul 2002

Its an invalid permissions cache that comes up from time to time. Not sure 100% what causes it, but the resolution is very simple.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...