X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimes
    • Jun 2012
    • 4.2.X

[CMS] Promote To Article Settings Question

When I promote a forum topic to a front page CMS article, how do I make it so that when users reply to the original topic they aren't taken to the CMS article afteword. In short, I want them to stay in the original forum thread after replying from within the promoted topic. I hope that makes sense. Thank you.
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

That would need a code modification in the redirects. www.vbulletin.org is the proper place to ask for this.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• Grimes
      • Jun 2012
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Hartmut
      That would need a code modification in the redirects. www.vbulletin.org is the proper place to ask for this.
      Ahh. OK, I have asked over there...

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I just realized that it doesn't behave that way on my test installation. After replying to a promoted topic in the forum, you stay in the forum.

What is the expected default behavior?

Comment

• Grimes
        • Jun 2012
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Grimes
        Hmm, I just realized that it doesn't behave that way on my test installation. After replying to a promoted topic in the forum, you stay in the forum.

What is the expected default behavior?
        Bump.

Comment

• Grimes
          • Jun 2012
          • 4.2.X

I'd really like an answer to my question, please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...