X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KurtinSA
    • Aug 2014
    • 4.2.x

[Answered] Page Load Feature in Admin CP

Since I've been looking at the Admin CP in both vB 3.8.x and now 4.2.2, I've never seen a feature in the panel showing the page loads associated with the forum. I've read about it and have thought that it can provide some insight to the speed of the forum. Just today, it tried to access a specific page in the forum...my computer timed out. I hit the refresh button and the page loaded quickly. Earlier today, it took nearly two minutes to post a simple message on the forum.

Would Page Loads tell me something? And how do I get this feature to show up in the Admin CP?

Thanks...Kurt
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

There is no such feature in the AdminCP.

Comment

• KurtinSA
      • Aug 2014
      • 4.2.x

My bad...Server Load Averages. How do I get that to show in the AdminCP? A friend is running V4.2.0 and it shows on the first list of this section of the panel.

Kurt

Comment

• kh99
        • Aug 2009

It won't work on a Windows server. On a linux server you (your web server, that is) needs the right permissions to either exec('uptime') or to read /proc/loadavg.

Comment

• KurtinSA
          • Aug 2014
          • 4.2.x

Thanks, kh99...that might explain things. I'll have to look into what our situation is. I just checked...the Admin panel says we're running a WINNT server.

Kurt

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...