Navigation Manager NOT Working Correctly on CMS Home Page for Adding Links Below

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NashChristian
    • May 2008

[CMS] Navigation Manager NOT Working Correctly on CMS Home Page for Adding Links Below

Hello,

I've just completed the upgrade to 4.2 PL3.

I'm using the Navigation Manager for the first time, and though overall I like the feature, I am not able to get it to work for adding LINKS beneath the CMS HOME tab. For some reason a "Welcome" link shows up under my CMS Home Tab on my webpage (http://NashvilleChristian.com) but it doesn't show up anywhere in the Navigation Manager. (I want to remove the WELCOME link... I don't like it.)

Additionally, I've tried to MOVE my FAQ link to be there instead, as a LINK directly beneath my CMS HOME tab, and it appears to have been moved correctly inside the Navigation Manager, however it does not show up on my webpage.

I'm using the DEFAULT template, and I already reverted the header, so there shouldn't be any junk in there. My last build didn't have "Welcome" in the navbar anyway, it had "About Us", "Tutorials", and "FAQ", which is what I'd like to put back in there again, once I figure this out.

Can anyone tell me what is going on here and how I can fix it?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

CMS subnav changes should be done via the CMS by editing the 'Home' section:

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...