Clear All
  • mofeu
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Some problems with forum by v.4.20

Dear members,

yesterday I upgrade my forum to the v.4.20 from v.4.15

I have to following problems :

When someone press the button home instead from the home page redirect to activity scream page (forum/activity.php) ,

When I insert a lot of links to one post I have the following error message (403 Forbidden) : Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/newreply.php on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help me to solve the above problems
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

For your first issue... Please check AdminCP -> Settings -> Navigation Manager. There you can change the default page which whould be displayed when opening your site and/or the links to each entry.

Then for your second issue... when you enter no links to a post, does is work then? Please disable all plugins and products and try again.
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• mofeu
      • Oct 2007
      • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Hartmut
      For your first issue... Please check AdminCP -> Settings -> Navigation Manager. There you can change the default page which whould be displayed when opening your site and/or the links to each entry.

Then for your second issue... when you enter no links to a post, does is work then? Please disable all plugins and products and try again.
      Thank you for your quick responde.

For the first issue : On Navigation Manager , I have all the buttons except "Home"

For the second issue : when I enter no links or one or two links , it works

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

The Home tab was renamed Articles (which shouldn't show since the CMS is disabled).

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...