X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eternal_
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Youtube video's covering ads in posts

Is there a way to allow videos to shrink so the video's don't (hide) overlap over the ads in the right side of forum posts.

Or is there a way to make the ads overlap the video's instead of the video hiding (overlapping) the ads?
  • Hartmut
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.x

Can you show us a screenshot?
    No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Eternal_
      Is there a way to allow videos to shrink so the video's don't (hide) overlap over the ads in the right side of forum posts.

Or is there a way to make the ads overlap the video's instead of the video hiding (overlapping) the ads?
      What's the code you are using?

I just posted a test video and it doesn't overlap my postbit ad, no matter how I resize the page.
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Eternal_
        • Mar 2007
        • 3.6.x

I'm using 4.1.0 Patch Level 2.

I think I'm going to try to shrink the size of the video. How? Because my site is of fixed width the width of the video will interfere with ads. As of now it's the video's that are overlapping the ads, but if I somehow am able to change the code so the ads overlap the videos so they aren't hidden by the video's I don't think that would be a good solution either. I think it's best to shrink the video size so they all look good side by side. Any way to change the width of the video settings?

Unless there is a better way to make them dynamically change according to the space available?

My ads are in first and last posts of a thread visible when visitors are viewing (not logged in).
        Last edited by Eternal_; Thu 8 Nov '12, 8:59am.

Comment

• Hartmut
          • Nov 2007
          • 4.2.x

Screenshot?
          No private support, only PM me when I ask for it. Support in the forums only.

Comment