• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jluerken
    • Jul 2003
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Notice based on Infraction Group

Hi vBulletin Community,

I've enable the infraction system on our board now and add an infraction group to people based on points.
    This group overrides the title and it works like designed but now I want to show a notice only for the users who have a special infractions.
    I thought that the infraction group will be added as secondary group and that I therefore can select this group in the infraction manager but that's not the case.
    Permissions are taken correctly from this group but it is not added as secondary group and can therefore not be used to create a notice based on it.

How can I add this in the Notification Area?

Kind regards
    jluerken
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

If the infraction group is based on points, can you not use the option in Notices to display a notice on: User has between X and Y infraction points?

By design an Infraction Group is not a secondary group because an infraction group needs to override permissions where a secondary group never overrides, only adds additional permissions. That is to say you cannot take away permissions via a secondary group- only add additional permissions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...