X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sean England
    • Jul 2010

Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails

When i try to Rebuild Attachment Thumbnails i get this can you help

Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/bmwsouth:/usr/lib/php:/usr/php4/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php4/lib/php:/tmp) in ..../admincp/misc.php on line 795

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in ..../admincp/misc.php on line 797

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../admincp/misc.php on line 798

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in ..../admincp/misc.php on line 799
    Processing: Attachment : 1 (jpg)Error: Attachment Missing
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You have open_basedir configured, but upload_tmp_Dir is not a folder that is allowed to be written to.

Comment

• Sean England
      • Jul 2010

how can i sort this out, sorry new to vb

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

ITs something your webhost has to do for you.

Comment

• dirknerkle
          • May 2013

I am having trouble rebuilding the attachment thumbnails -- I have roughly 6500 attachments but at about 3500 of them I receive an "Internal Server Error 500". Sometimes I get only 1200 rebuilt before I get the error message but I never get past 4000.

Am using vBulletin 4.2.3 (latest update)
          PHP 5.5.33
          Attachments are in the FILES folder.
          Permissions and ownership of the FILES folder are properly set.
          I have tried this using the automatic advance to next page feature as well as doing it manually. Neither way can I get them all rebuilt.

Secondarily, is there a way to restart the process starting with an attachment number instead of always starting at #1? That sort of utility would be supremely handy.

Lastly, is there a way to run the script directly via terminal instead of through the AdminCP?
          Last edited by dirknerkle; Mon 6 Jun '16, 7:35pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...