X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • w1z
    • Sep 2010
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Send email to users not working

Since I've upgraded from 4.1.x to 4.2 PL2 send email to users isn't working at all, whether I send 1 email, or many, but when sending an email via diagnostics it works fine though. Also I noticed that when I used to send mass emails, it would send each email at a rate of about 1 per 100ms, whereas now it displays that the 500 sent were all done instantly, even though they aren't being sent at all. What could be the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this has become an emergency now, I have just confirmed that no emails are being sent out for registrations, lost passwords etc. What the hell? I had nothing but trouble with this latest upgrade.
    Last edited by w1z; Tue 25 Sep '12, 1:05pm.
  • David Copeland
    • May 2000

Originally posted by w1z
    Since I've upgraded from 4.1.x to 4.2 PL2 send email to users isn't working at all, whether I send 1 email, or many, but when sending an email via diagnostics it works fine though. Also I noticed that when I used to send mass emails, it would send each email at a rate of about 1 per 100ms, whereas now it displays that the 500 sent were all done instantly, even though they aren't being sent at all. What could be the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok this has become an emergency now, I have just confirmed that no emails are being sent out for registrations, lost passwords etc. What the hell? I had nothing but trouble with this latest upgrade.
    Did you ever get this fixed?

If not, it may require someone to log into your Admin remotely and check multiple options to determine the cause.

DAVID COPELAND
    Licensed VB Holder Since 2000
    Celebrating 22 Years with VB

Comment