• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimes
    • Jun 2012
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Question About Word Censoring For Different Styles

Hi,
    I want to have 3 "cloned" styles all looking the same, but having different word censor rules for bad language. One being strict, one being moderate, and one being off. How do I do this? Thanks.
  • GasMan320
    • May 2006
    • 4.2.X

You would need some custom modification/plugin to do something like this and won't find much help on this site for anything that isn't stock vBulletin. If you go to vBulletin.org you may have better luck.
    Location Import Error Fix For Facebook Connect Users

Comment

• Grimes
      • Jun 2012
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by GasMan320
      You would need some custom modification/plugin to do something like this and won't find much help on this site for anything that isn't
      Thanks for the reply. I'm surprised that this is the case. This can't be done without a plugin or mod?

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

The censor is software wide, not style related. When you add words to the censor, it doesn't reference styles in any way - if you want to change the way that works, this will probably require some fairly reasonable coding
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Grimes
          • Jun 2012
          • 4.2.X

OK, thank you.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...