X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eboggs_jkvl
    • Feb 2005
    • 4.2.x

No, it is not 12/31/1969!

I'm running VB4.2.2 I use a program called Pro Garage. It is used to list our cars from the club members. One of the fields is "Date Purchased". Most of us purchase the cars in a relatively current time frame but one person screwed up and bought their car 11/21/1962 and still owns the car. I see that date in the mysql database. When the number is "displayed" after all the other pertinent data (Owner, car color, engine, transmission etc.) is added, the Date Purchased shows 12/31/1969. Well, that is totally not true but I sure as heck can't find where to fix it. We have been digging and think the problem is happening in the /includes folder and the functions.php file, Lines 4939-5116 (At least that what my son concluded. I'm 70, I don't do much "code".)

Is there some way to simply display the entered date of 11-21-1962 and not futz around with the timestamp or whatever, get an error, and dump the 12/31/1969 up on the display? Can some code be added to allow negative time stamp numbers so the earlier dates can be shown correctly?

Thank you for your kind attention to my plight.

Elmer

PS. IF that functions.php is not the issue, I'd settle for some help as to what is the issue and how do I fix it?
    Last edited by eboggs_jkvl; Sun 12 Oct '14, 9:02am.
  • Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Hello

This is a third party add-on which we cannot provide support for, sorry.

Your best bet is to contact the author of the add on for assistance.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• eboggs_jkvl
      • Feb 2005
      • 4.2.x

I see, well thanks for the reply. Back to football now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...