Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blazinchuck
    • Dec 2007

[Forum] tapatalk uploading pics?

everyone on our site seems to be having the same issue when trying to upload pics using tapatalk. it keeps saying failed to connect to forum.

so we always have to use "tapatalk hosting" for the images to work. i went to tapatalk and didnt see a forum to join and ask...so i thought i would try here, since it says it wont connect to forum.

any thoughts? thanks
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Have you talked to tapatalk about it? We don't make tapatalk and that means its a third party addon and not officially supported.

Comment

• blazinchuck
      • Dec 2007

No, not yet...just checking here if it was a problem on my end. We're actually having uploads issues anyway through forum or tapatalk

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Then you should say that first

What problems are you having? Specific error messages? What happened prior to it stopping working?

Comment

• blazinchuck
          • Dec 2007

Well, I was trying to focus on one issue at a time..but they may be connected. We just went to vb4 and now it seems to be acting up. Sometimes you can upload a pic and sometimes it just fails. I've disabled the advance upload option, now we are using the old style..but the fails keep happening. No error codes or messages ..just failed to upload

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Start a support ticket so we can take a look.

Comment

• Loco.M
              • Mar 2005
              • 3.5.x

Originally posted by blazinchuck
              i went to tapatalk and didnt see a forum to join and ask...
              Community Support of Tapatalk Groups and Tapatalk Mobile.-Announcements and Tutorials-Tutorials-Tapatalk Groups-Mobile App-Forum Plugin Issues

They are also active on Twitter

-- Web Developer for hire
              ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...