Why can't I view all options in my vBulletin Admin Control Panel when viewing through my mobile?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Welshy
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Why can't I view all options in my vBulletin Admin Control Panel when viewing through my mobile?

Hi all,

When viewing my ACP through my mobile (Blackberry Curve), I cannot see all the options in there, IE: Moderation, Users and Usergroups etc.

Does anyone know why this is happening and better stilla, how I sort it please?
    www.Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk - The UKs Leading and Most respected Electricians Forum.
  • captainslater
    • Jun 2006

Do you see any options?

Maybe your mobile browser doesn't support frames.
    To infinity and beyond!
    Deutschsprachige vBulletin News & Tipps
    captainslater
    - Eine vBulletin Cloud-Site

Comment

• Welshy
      • Jan 2008
      • 3.6.x

Thanks for you reply Dominic.

Sorry, I failed to mention that I am able to see some options. I will have a look for an app and take a screenshot.
      www.Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk - The UKs Leading and Most respected Electricians Forum.

Comment

• wave-rice
        • Feb 2011
        • 5.5.x

Some of the older Blackberry Curves don't render the vBulletin pages correctly. That could be your issue.
        Aakif Nazir

Comment

• Welshy
          • Jan 2008
          • 3.6.x

Thanks for your reply Aakif,

I had the mobile last week, new. I realise that technology moves so quick, so much so that something that was new a week ago, may be old, this week.

My mobile (cell, if your in the US of A), is a Blackberry Curve 9320.

I have bought a screenshot app which is supposed to save to the phone or memory card, but it doesn't appear to have done that. I will look into that. In the meantime though, I will take a photo of it on my old phone, bluetooth it to my BB and upload it to here.

Comment

• wave-rice
            • Feb 2011
            • 5.5.x

The Curve 9320 is fairly recent so I'd assume the browser should be up to standard on it. Are you using the mobile style on your website?

Also, I recommend Screen Muncher to take a screenshot of the issue. It's a free download from the Blackberry App World.
            Aakif Nazir

Comment

• Welshy
              • Jan 2008
              • 3.6.x

Oh, I am not able to upload images when using a mobile.

Comment

• wave-rice
                • Feb 2011
                • 5.5.x

Try uploading it to www.tmpdmp.com

That should work.
                Aakif Nazir

Comment