X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WegRyM
    • Oct 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Adding posts from last day to What's new

Our users can't see their latest posts in the What's New page and I'd like to extend the search to include not only latest posts, but posts from the last day too. The reasoning would be to include their own posts in this view. I know that Quick Links > Today's Posts gives you the search result that I'm looking to include into What's new, but our users find that too cumbersome for easy use.

How do I extend the search to include posts from the last day?
    Last edited by WegRyM; Thu 30 Aug '12, 1:55am.
  • cleggy
    • May 2012
    • 4.1.x

The forum assumes that the originator of a post has read it so only replies will show.

What does show in 'What's new' depends on what you have your settings set to under the 'Thread/Forum Read Marking Type' option in the 'General' settings in options.

Comment