• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yakalopoli
    • Aug 2014
    • 4.2.X

Install Hangs

Hello all!

I've recently had to wipe clean and re-install vBulletin 4.2.2, and I'm running into an issue with it hanging at 53% on step 17 - updating cms_widgettype table every time. I'm not sure what is causing the problem, as it installed fine before. I troubleshooted through my hosting support peoples, GoDaddy, and they could not figure out what was causing it. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Version: 4.2.2
    PHP 5
    MySQL 5.5

I've run some error logs and gotten the following:

Cannot serve directory /var/chroot/home/content/36/8370036/html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (default.html,default.htm,index.php,index.shtml,index.html,index.htm,home.html,home.htm,in dex.php5,welcome.html,welcome.htm) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive

Thank you!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

What is your plan? is it a newer Deluxe Linux (cPanel) or Deluxe Windows account? If not it may not run on their services.

Comment

• Yakalopoli
      • Aug 2014
      • 4.2.X

My plan is currently Deluxe Linux (cPanel).

Comment

• Yakalopoli
        • Aug 2014
        • 4.2.X

Do I have an incompatible plan?

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

During the installer, did you make it past the add administrator prompt? If so switch install.php in your browser to upgrade.php and it should continue just fine.

Comment

• Yakalopoli
            • Aug 2014
            • 4.2.X

After running the upgrade process from here on out, it went for a while then hung up again. I ended all processes and then ran the upgrade process again and it seemed to pick back up where it left off. I'm not sure what's causing everything to hang, but it completed eventually and things seem in mostly working order. I am getting this on several pages, however:

Warning: Declaration of vBCms_Item_Content::setItemId() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::setItemId() in ..../packages/vbcms/item/content.php on line26

Is that due to the messy install/upgrade process? Is it an indication of some larger problem?

Thank you very much!

Comment

• Yakalopoli
              • Aug 2014
              • 4.2.X

I looked around for that error and found some other threads on it. Problem solved!

Thank you very much for your assistance good sir.

Comment