User General Settings Changes Not Being Saved.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrPitBull
    • Nov 2009
    • 3.7.x

[Forum] User General Settings Changes Not Being Saved.

Brand new installation. When I sign in as a user (my original user I made during installation), I cannot change any General settings. I hit save, and they revert back to defaults. I cannot for instance change the time zone. Thanks for your help.
  • John Lester
    • Jul 2000
    • 4.1.x

I ran into a situation just like this on my local test site, I wound up deleting the user and re-registering. I have since tried and failed to replicate the problem so for now can't offer any other advice.
    BrainTalk is a support group for friends, family, caregivers, and patients with neurological disorders and other health related diagnosis.

BrainTalk Communities Inc
    sigpic

Comment

• MrPitBull
      • Nov 2009
      • 3.7.x

Thanks John, that is exactly what I was planning on doing too. I get up this morning and note that the time is now correct and that my changes are now working. Go figure...

Comment

• Merjawy
        • Sep 2002

There's no known issue with that... Could be cache problem in your browser.
        To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
        My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
        CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
        Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

• MrPitBull
          • Nov 2009
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Merjawy
          There's no known issue with that... Could be cache problem in your browser.
          That makes sense. Thanks

Comment

• Merjawy
            • Sep 2002

You're welcome
            To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
            My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
            CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
            Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment