X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falcon Capt
    • May 2006
    • 4.2.x

[Forum] Need a MySQL query

This is probably fairly easy, but I'm not well versed in MySQL.

I would like a query that I can run to tell me who has gone from Usergroup 3 to Usergroup 2 in the last X days but does not have an active subscription of any of the following subscription id's 1, 6 or 9
  • kh99
    • Aug 2009

I don't think there's any way to do that in general, because there's no way to query what the value of a field used to be. It might be possible if the change from usergroup 3 to 2 is logged somewhere (but I don't know where that would be).

Comment

• Falcon Capt
      • May 2006
      • 4.2.x

Originally posted by klh
      I don't think there's any way to do that in general, because there's no way to query what the value of a field used to be. It might be possible if the change from usergroup 3 to 2 is logged somewhere (but I don't know where that would be).
      It appears to be logged in the user "Change History". This has been a feature since vB 3.6.0.

Comment

• kh99
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Falcon Capt
        It appears to be logged in the user "Change History". This has been a feature since vB 3.6.0.
        So it is. I didn't realize that it logs all changes that are done through the user data manager.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...