RSS feed getnew/getdaily: how to exclude specific forumid´s?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marv
    • Jun 2002

RSS feed getnew/getdaily: how to exclude specific forumid´s?

Hi there,
    is there a way to have an rss feed for getnew/getdaily and to exclude forumids from the rss feed? I´ve already tried "&exclude=1,2,3" but unfortunal that had no effect.

May be I should post this over at vb.org with another problem I´ve noticed: I was wondering why my blog_external.php is generating no output. I´m still using vbSEO but have deactivated the blog feed URL rewrite. The blogs are visible to all, including guest visitors. Is there something else I have to check for to have the blog feeds working?

Regards,
    Marv.
    Last edited by Marv; Sun 7 Sep '14, 1:41am.
    Regards,
    Marv

'My world, the one that I live in, that surrounds me, is called insane by some. I can dig that - I feel the same about theirs.'
    (Henry Rollins)
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

You would need to modify the code to exclude visible forums from the feed. If you need help with that, you should post over on vbulletin.org, the modification site.

As for the blog_external.php problem, try disabling ALL vbseo and then see if it works.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...