X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dpunkz
    • Mar 2008

[Forum] Sidebar + Ad management

Does anyone know of a good ad management mod that lets you place ads in many different places such as the post bit -- I like to have an ad that displays below the sticky threads.

Also is there a mod that combines the latest threads AND posts into 1? I don't like taking up two sections on the sidebar.. would be awesome if that information could be combined into just 1 box.
    NBA 2K12
  • TheLastSuperman
    • Sep 2008

The standard Ad Manager (AdminCP > Advertising > Manage Ads -OR- Add New Ad)should allow some of the locations your looking for, if not you'll need to edit some templates manually or create plugins where possible and you can find out more about that and the merge threads/posts into one on www.vbulletin.org the modifications site.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• helenblog
      • Dec 2014
      • 4.2.x

Your question was included the answer. You have got sidebar, just making CSS for image (banner ads) for your forum.

According to me, this doesn't need addon to manage it.
      Best Advertising Forum and Marketing Forum on the internet!

Comment

• Mark.B
        vBulletin Support
        • Feb 2004
        • 6.0.X

This thread is three years old. Please start a new thread if you need assistance.
        MARK.B
        vBulletin Support
        ------------
        My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
        My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...