X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acwatts
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

[Forum] Searching private messages

VB mobile style has a search field to search your private messages. VB default style does not or am I missing something.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add, I only noticed this as my private messages would not show on my forum in the mobile style. I found out that it is because digitalpoint Sphinx adds a search bar to search your private messages and it must be clashing with the one vb have put there.
    So for anyone running Digitalpoint Sphinx you will need to disable "insert search box" hook location "private_complete" via the plugin manager to get your private messages to work in the mobile style.
  • Eve_Ra
    • Nov 2007
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by acwatts
    VB mobile style has a search field to search your private messages. VB default style does not or am I missing something.
    You have missing something!

In the navbar, tab Forum, the sub-nav gives you 'Private Messages' which leads you to your inbox.
    Miaouuuu... Ne me caressez pas à rebrousse-poils, ça fait de l'électricité !

Comment

• acwatts
      • Aug 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Eve_Ra
      You have missing something!

In the navbar, tab Forum, the sub-nav gives you 'Private Messages' which leads you to your inbox.
      I am referring to searching private messages not how to view them.

Comment

• Abdulla Ashoor
        • Feb 2005

Private Message Filter in full style have more options than the one in the mobile style.

If you looked into you inbox, under messages list you will find "Display Options" you can search as you like from there.
        Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
        vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

• I, Brian
          • Feb 2003
          • 3.6.x

Delete - was looking at vb3 not 4
          Last edited by I, Brian; Mon 29 Apr '13, 12:06pm. Reason: Whoops - was look at vb3 not 4

Comment