X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sherlock07
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Albums

I might be wrong here, but I am sure that when I used to look at Albums under the community drop down I could see all the albums on the forum, now I can only see my own.

I notice on this forum that you can see other albums.

The problem is that recent spammers, who register correctly, are using the albums for their spam, and I could do with an easy way to check any new albums that have been created.

Is there possibly a setting that I have not set correctly.
  • Sherlock07
    • Jun 2011
    • 4.1.x

anybody any ideas

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
      • Sep 2008

On the left it should show recently updated albums, on the right your albums.

So unless the album has been updated you will not see it listed... you can change the settings via:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > User Profile: Album Options > *Scroll to find:

Recent Album Update Days
      You may set the amount of days that albums are relevant in the Recently Updated Albums list. You may want to increase this value if picture updates are infrequent, or vice versa.

Note: If user album permissions are changed, the Recently Update Album list can be rebuilt with Rebuild Counters. If you set this to 0, Recently Updated Albums will be disabled.
      There is no simple link or menu to show only new albums though.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
      Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
      Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment