• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toka
    • May 2012
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Change forumdisplaypopups text color

Hi everybody

Does anyone have an idea how I can change the text color of the forumdisplaypopups ?
    They are those you see when no threads are made.

I've already figured out how I can change the color of the postlist_popups that are above a message.
    I changed the color of the text with the code :

Code:
    #postlist_popups a, .postlist_popups a {
    color:#3F3F3F;}

But those forumdisplaypopups I can not figure out, not even with Firebug.

Toka
    Attached Files
    vBulletin version 4.1.12
  • Amaury
    • Mar 2012
    • 4.2.X

It's one of the variables in the pop-up menus category, I believe. I can't check right now because I forum I help administrate is down.
    Last edited by Amaury; Tue 19 Jun '12, 5:37am.
    Former vBulletin user

Comment

• Toka
      • May 2012
      • 4.1.x

Hi Amaury25

Thanks for your response,
      but I already browsed through the StyleVars, particularly those with popup in the name.
      Unfortunately I can not find it.
      It would be too time consuming to search through the entire list of StyleVars,
      especially because it's not certain that this can be done via the StyleVars.

Toka
      vBulletin version 4.1.12

Comment

• Amaury
        • Mar 2012
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Toka
        Hi Amaury25

but I already browsed through the StyleVars, particularly those with popup in the name.

Toka
        Oh, wait.

Do you want to change what it's in your screenshot or something else? If so, could you provide a screenshot of the area you want changed?

Also, for future reference (in regards to the screenshots in your OP), you can change the toolbar using the Tools category in the variables.

You can also just call me Amaury. I put 25 because Amaury was taken.
        Last edited by Amaury; Wed 20 Jun '12, 5:23am.
        Former vBulletin user

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Toka
          Hi Amaury25

Toka
          If your speaking of where I think you are, try adding this to additional.css and simply changing the colors to suite your needs...

Code:
          span.ctrlcontainer {
          color:#FF0000 !important;
          }
          span.ctrlcontainer:hover {
          color:#FF4400 !important;
          }
          Although I swear I've used different CSS before but the above does work .

Former vBulletin Support Staff
          Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
          Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

• Toka
            • May 2012
            • 4.1.x

Thanks Amaury and TheLastSuperman

It was like Amaury said, it was the StyleVar toolsmenu_color under the ToolsMenu.
            I also found out that the following css code, placed in additional.css,
            changes the color of the forumdisplaypopups -> (text : Forum Tools, Administrative, Search Forum, Inline Mod),
            and that the color set in the StylVar toolsmenu_color will be displayed when the cursor hovers over one of the elements -> (text : Forum Tools, Administrative, Search Forum, Inline Mod)

Code:
            .toolsmenu .popupgroup a.popupctrl, .toolsmenu .popupgroup .popupmenu a.popupctrl, .toolsmenu .popupgroup .popupmenu {
            color:#694B00;}
            @-TheLastSuperman : I'll also give the code you provided a whirl.

Toka
            vBulletin version 4.1.12

Comment