Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

You could cut down on your spammers by a very large % if you had more than one question in your Q&A and it wasn't a super general knowledge question.

If you choose to delete a user, everything about them is gone and no ban cookie would be possible since ALL of their data is gone.

There isn't actually a ban cookie, the user is cookied (because they checked remember me) and their user is banned.

Have you tried the checking the checkbox on the top of a post, and then going down to the bottom of the page and using the inline moderation to delete posts/threads as spam?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-07-03_20h58_44.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	3689526

Comment

• Eve_Ra
      • Nov 2007
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Eve_Ra
      For remove all posts of a spammer user, there is a simple function: clic the case of one message of this user and choose in the Moderation Tools Delete posts as spam. This allows to remove all posts and all threads started by this user and ban him in only one step.
      There is the answer here.

- - - Updated - - -

Oopss... I didn't see the second page
      Miaouuuu... Ne me caressez pas à rebrousse-poils, ça fait de l'électricité !

Comment

• KantosKan
        • Jul 2009
        • 3.7.x

Deleting posts is not that painful Go to threads and posts,click prune and scroll down.Prune by username insert user name and click the button however I am finding that deleting spam blog posts hurts. I have 1 user that posted 125 pages of spam on a blog.That is 125 times 5 posts.The option of deleting posts one page at a time is not acceptable.I have not found a way to delete blog posts same as regular posts.With an active forum I have many such users that have done the same thing.
        Last edited by KantosKan; Wed 4 Jul '12, 9:43am.

Comment