Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Welshy
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.6.x

[Forum] Help with Warning errors, please...

... Hi all,

I would appreciate your help and advice here please.

Members on our forum have been reporting the following (link below for you to actuly view the thread direct, should you wish to, too).

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4116

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

and this at the top of every page:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_e3e33062b87294d8fe764fc44769bf61, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5609) in [path]/includes/facebook/facebook.php on line 37

Can anyone tell me what they are?, What's causing them?, And in simple terms - How to sort it out please?

I am running vB 4.1.2 PL2

I have checked suspect files, .htaccess, and other files as well as, config etc, and no viruses or suspicious code found.

Your help would be appreicated.

Many thanks,
    Welshy.
    Last edited by Welshy; Wed 13 Jun '12, 2:16am.
    www.Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk - The UKs Leading and Most respected Electricians Forum.
  • BirdOPrey5
    • Jul 2008

It would appear to be similar to this issue:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...