• Show
Clear All

• how can i delete Number of Queued E-Mails

hi
    i send msgs to members of my community , in my cpanel i get
    Number of Queued EMails 36,287
    i want delete all msg in cron
    blog-technologie.com

The only way to do that in the software is to turn off the email queue and process the cron. It will send all 36,287 emails. Or you can increase the amount that is sent each time and process the cron until the queue is empty.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Just curious...how does one find this list of queued emails? "cpanel"...is that the Admin Control Panel? I can't seem to find anything there regarding seeing the queue of emails.

Thanks...Kurt

Comment

Listing of the actual queued emails is not a supported feature- it would only be accessible by viewing the database table directly and that is not recommended. There is a mailqueue table in the database which holds the actual email text.

Strongly suggested you make a full database backup before looking in the database if you're not sure what you are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
          The only way to do that in the software is to turn off the email queue and process the cron. It will send all 36,287 emails.
          - Options / Email options / Use Mailqueue System / No
          - Scheduled Tasks / Scheduled Tasks Manager / Run now (next to "Process E-Mail Queue")

When i do this, i continue to see the same number of queued e-mails. Log shows "E-mail processing completed." It says done instantly, even it shows 1200 mails to be sent.

When i enable queue processing, insrease number of e-mails per batch from 25 to 250 and run cronjob, it shows:
          Invalid SQL:

UPDATE datastore SET
          data = data - 250,
          data = IF(data < 0, 0, data)
          WHERE title = 'mailqueue';

MySQL Error : MySQL server has gone away
          Error Number : 2006

---
          Though setting 150 per batch worked and number of queued mails decreased, i guess it is some mysql query timeout.
          Last edited by postcd; Fri 14th Sep '18, 12:09am.
          Hosting for Your forum - $0.5 monthly - free transfer

Comment

Working...
          X