X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CubicWebs
    • Jun 2012
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Confused?

When we upload images from computer to the post, the picture keeps resizing to a smaller picture.

I've edited the attachment sizes but failed.
  • ENF
    • Apr 2002

What do you have set here:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Attachment Options > View Attached Images Inline > ???

The settings is fairly obvious when you read it and check the settings. Is this what you are looking for?
    To be updated...

Comment

• CubicWebs
      • Jun 2012
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ENF
      What do you have set here:

AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Attachment Options > View Attached Images Inline > ???

The settings is fairly obvious when you read it and check the settings. Is this what you are looking for?

Yes, Full size

Comment

• ENF
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by CubicWebs
        Yes, Full size
        So, even set at 'Full Size' -- the size is reduced?

Could you give an example of what the original size would be and what it's reduced to?

And just for the heck of it, this or something similar is included in the config.php file:

Code:
        // Image Processing Options
            // Images that exceed either dimension below will not be resized by vBulletin. If you need to resize larger images, alter these settings.
        $config['Misc']['maxwidth'] = 2592;
        $config['Misc']['maxheight'] = 1944;
        Modified any of that?

The only other thing that comes to mind, is that some browsers will resize images themselves. (i.e. you click on the image and it's blown up to the original size.)
        To be updated...

Comment

• CubicWebs
          • Jun 2012
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ENF
          So, even set at 'Full Size' -- the size is reduced?

Could you give an example of what the original size would be and what it's reduced to?

And just for the heck of it, this or something similar is included in the config.php file:

Code:
          // Image Processing Options
              // Images that exceed either dimension below will not be resized by vBulletin. If you need to resize larger images, alter these settings.
          $config['Misc']['maxwidth'] = 2592;
          $config['Misc']['maxheight'] = 1944;
          Modified any of that?

The only other thing that comes to mind, is that some browsers will resize images themselves. (i.e. you click on the image and it's blown up to the original size.)
          Yep when that's on they still resize and I didn't see that config I might edit that mate. Thanks

Comment

• Andy
            • Jan 2002
            • 4.1.x

Check the following setting for jpg files:

Admin CP -> Attachments -> Attachment Manager

Make sure the max width and max height are what you expect. If the member uploads a larger size, vb will resize the image.

Comment

• Abdulla Ashoor
              • Feb 2005

You can stop image resizing from:
              Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Message Attachment Options -> Resize Images? Select No
              Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
              vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment