X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kirkus
    • Mar 2007
    • 3.6.x

[CMS] Recent Articles Widget -- too much preview v4.2

I've searched the support forum for this and although I found a thread that suggested this might be a bug in earlier 4.x.x versions, there's no indication if it was a bug and if it was fixed.

I have a fresh upgrade of 4.2 from 3.8.7. The Recent Articles Widget on the home page (left column) is showing the same amount of preview text as is designated in the article, which is way to much. I've attempted to find where to adjust the amount of preview text to display per article in the widget (I'd prefer to not have any preview text in the widget - just the article title) but don't know where that would be adjusted.

Can someone point me in the right direction please.
  • Abdulla Ashoor
    • Feb 2005

you could edit 'vbcms_widget_recentarticle_page' template in your style and delete the div that contain 'cms_widget_post_content' class.
    or you could add new class to exact div and add css display:hidden to it.
    or you could create new template and then change the template where widget is displayed from.

there is no option to configure that from block manager.
    Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns

Links: vBulletin Manual - Code Documentation - FAQ - Bug Tracker - Lemon Juice
    vBulletin 5 Connect: Extensions - Articles - Features - Purchases

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...