• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KevinL
    • Apr 2005
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Allthumbz
    Kevin,

I don't feel it is appropriate to use this forum to discuss personal situations,

You are 100% correct. vBulletin forums are not the place for this. As I have already replied to your dozen or so emails explaining everything already.

You are also correct about the no refunds. This is put in place to safe guard against 'Host Hoppers' The fact that we bent over backwards for you and you would not listen to our suggestions is not our issue. You will not receive a refund. You are more than happy to move to another provider or stay with us. You will still receive the same amount of support that everyone else (and you have received) till the last day you are with us.

I will however mention that if you continue to threaten us over email; I will have no other choice but to terminate your account with us. I mentioned this already in a reply to you. This is something we are very serious about. We do not take kindly to threats.

This will be our last post on this matter here. If you have further questions please emails us.

Thank you very much,

Kevin
    HostAtom.net - Forum Hosting at it's best! Email [email protected] and find out more!
    Cpanel, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, CloudLinux, Daily R1Soft backups, 24x7 Server monitoring

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

This thread has run its course. We can't mediate a third party dispute.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...