X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy
    • Jan 2002
    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by fishlore
    I have the option checked to store the css in the file system.
    I suggest putting the css back into the database. The file system isn't any faster anyway.

Comment

• Antonio Pereira
      • Sep 2007

I have the same problem with a new forum fresh installation database blank(new), sometimes the css brake and dont load all the page.

Error Log
      Code:
       (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/domain/public_html/vbseo.php, referer: http://www.domain.com/forum.php  
      (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/domain/public_html/cron.php, referer: http://www.domain.com/forum.php
      So i disabled all the vbseo and delete the .htacess (vbseo) in the root, and the problem show in the same way brake layout sometimes and the forum is new and is not public yet so there is no users only my testing.

But now the error show the is file css.php creating memory problem, so i move the css files to the filesystem:
      AdminCP/Setting/Options-Style and Language Settings

Now i have to do some other tests to check the problem come back, but this is strange.

Comment

• Andy
        • Jan 2002
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Antonio Pereira
        I have the same problem with a new forum fresh installation database blank(new), sometimes the css brake and dont load all the page.
        What type of server are you running om? How much does it cost per month?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

Error Log
          Code:
           (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/domain/public_html/vbseo.php, referer: http://www.domain.com/forum.php  
          (12)Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/domain/public_html/cron.php, referer: http://www.domain.com/forum.php
          So i disabled all the vbseo and delete the .htacess (vbseo) in the root, and the problem show in the same way brake layout sometimes and the forum is new and is not public yet so there is no users only my testing.

But now the error show the is file css.php creating memory problem, so i move the css files to the filesystem:

Now i have to do some other tests to check the problem come back, but this is strange.
          This is a server configuration error related to running suphp.exe. You need to make sure the process and PHP scripts have access to at least 32 MB of memory for each instance. Though if you're on a 64-bit OS, you may need even more memory allocated.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Wayne Luke
            vBulletin Technical Support Lead
            • Aug 2000

Even when they are loaded in the file system, it still uses css.php.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Antonio Pereira
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
              Even when they are loaded in the file system, it still uses css.php.
              But now the problem is gone, the page dont brake anymore.

Best Regards

Comment

• sweetpotato
                • Apr 2010
                • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Maurd
                If it is completely blank, it has nothing to do with your CSS. This is what it would look like if your CSS failed to load: [ATTACH=CONFIG]59371[/ATTACH] I understand what the compression is, but with third-party products enabled you can't be sure it's a vBulletin issue. It is my understanding that just disabling the product is not enough for vBSEO, though I can be wrong since I do not use it.
                I have exactly the same error. Just after upgrading to 4.2.1. don't store CSS Stylesheets as file fix the issue
                http://www.cyberim.com/cyberim.png

Comment