X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Elyk
    • Sep 2003
    • 4.2.x

[CMS] Php warning on top of vbcms

We are getting this error showing at the top of our vbcms and looking for some info on what could be causing this and how to fix.

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../packages/vbcms/controller/content.php(260) : eval()'d code on line 26

line 26 of controller/content.php

PHP Code:
     * @since $Date2009-02-12 16:00:09 +0000 (Thu12 Feb 2009) $ 
    Thanks!
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

Hello,
    As of vBulletin 4.2.2 we’ve stopped suppressing notices and warnings. This is a change from all previous versions of the software.

In some environments more notices/warnings show than in others. In order to address the issue you just need to add the following line to your config.php file
    define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS', true);

You can see additional information about this change here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...-been-released

Comment

• Elyk
      • Sep 2003
      • 4.2.x

Hi Zachery,

I already have define('SKIP_ALL_ERRORS', true); added to the config.php file. Have also tried error_reporting(E_ALL ^ (E_NOTICE | E_WARNING | E_DEPRECATED)); and define('SKIP_DS_ERRORS', true);

Upgraded to 4.2.3 beta 1 and error is there but the error was showing on 4.2.2 for the last couple of days before we upgraded today.

Comment

• Elyk
        • Sep 2003
        • 4.2.x

Good news, the error disappeared today, kind of errors I like!

Comment

• Elyk
          • Sep 2003
          • 4.2.x

And it is back now showing:

PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'hascustom' in ..../packages/vbcms/controller/content.php(260) : eval()'d code on line 26

Comment

• Mark.B
            vBulletin Support
            • Feb 2004
            • 6.0.X

Hello, this is from a modification. Does it go away if you disable plugins?
            MARK.B
            vBulletin Support
            ------------
            My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
            My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• Elyk
              • Sep 2003
              • 4.2.x

Thanks Mark.B!!

It was and I found it. I had a hack made for vbarcade to show games and scores in our vbcms and now I need to find someone to update it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...