Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • motowebmaster
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.5.x

Is this user still a moderator? Check to see if Moderators or Super-Moderators have the ability to change the usergroup assignments.
    Shawn

Comment

• Mark C
      • Aug 2005

I have looked at the logs for the server, and the forum. I see nothing. He could change his usergroup from "Registered User - Moderated" to "Registered User" at will. He did it while I watched. It's almost as if he had my own password, possibly from when I logged onto the forum with his computer a few years ago.

I have since changed my own passwords, checked the status, double checked what I know about the config php file, placed him into banned user group, changed his password, and made retrieval of that password by email impossible. So far, he has not been able to do anything, if he has tried.

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

The access logs should show exactly how he changed his usergroup. You should be able to see if he is in the admincp by looking at the access logs. It should also show if he is using his own id or someone else's.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Mark C
          • Aug 2005

Since I was the only one logged into the admincp, I have deduced he had my password. He also had the password of a supermod who denies being in the admin cp at that time.
          Last edited by Mark C; Wed 2 May '12, 10:06am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...