vB Content Scheduling Plugin Available ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrewryMedia
    • Oct 2010

[CMS] vB Content Scheduling Plugin Available ?

hello everyone,

Drewry is wondering if there is a content scheduling plug-in available for the publishing suite. For very long time, I've been creating content on the fly and publishing in the moment. With every new concentration one search engine off visitation and drip feeding content to search engines and social networks at certain times, I'm wondering if there is a content scheduling and content timing plug-in available for publishing suite installations.

In addition to that, Drewry is also looking for guest posters, that would like to write for the site. In exchange for your guest postings on forum threads, blogs and articles on DrewryNewsNetwork, the founder is willing to allow you to receive more than three links in your forum signature, links back to targeted pages on your blog or website, in addition to promoting your Twitter, YouTube and Facebook in your guest postings. If you like to write and looking to improve your search engine optimization, please fill free to create a free account on DrewryNewsNetwork, and let's talk!

other than that... If anyone knows if there is a content scheduling plug-in available, please send a link to the direct location where can be downloaded. If the plug-in is available to be downloaded, hopefully, the plug-in will not only allow you to schedule content to be posted at certain times on certain dates, but, it'll also allow site owners preselected categories for the content to be posted to. Thank you for your help
    DNN l Drewry l DNN on YouTube l DNN Web Links Library l Twitter
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

You can set the CMS content to publish in the future as a default feature. Simply change the Publish on Date.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• DrewryMedia
      • Oct 2010

I want to schedule future forum threads, in posting content in certain categories. Is this possible? And if so, how do i go about scheduling forum threads to be posted , in specified categories, at certain times and dates? Thanks so much for your help
      Last edited by DrewryMedia; Sat 28 Apr '12, 6:38pm.
      DNN l Drewry l DNN on YouTube l DNN Web Links Library l Twitter

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...