X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • exhibitionpoultry
    • Jan 2011
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] Error with 4.1.12 Upgrade

I have just upgraded my forum but I get a warning at the top of the page. Go to the link to see the message http://www.exhibitionpoultrygroup.com/content/

• Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

What third party addons do you have? Have you tried disabling them?

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.2.X

I disables plug ins and its fine but as soon as they were enabled the message was displayed again

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

Then you need to figure out which is causing the problem?

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
          • Jan 2011
          • 4.2.X

I just went through my list and disabled my add ons one by one and I still have the warning message. The issue is only on the CMS but no other page.

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
            • Jan 2011
            • 4.2.X

I had a third party look at this error and this is what they said to me

After disabling all the plugins on your board it seems the bug that is causing this error:
            Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in[path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1366) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in[path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1366) : eval()'d code on line 44

Is from your CMS product, did you ever have vbadvanced installed?

The error only displays on the CMS page and no where else. When I was running 4.1.10 I never had an issue.

Is there anyone from vbulletin that may be able to look at this issue

Comment

• Matthew Gordon
              • May 2002
              • 1.1.x

Make sure you have uploaded all the 4.1.12 files properly, overwriting the 4.1.10 files. There is no eval() on line 1366 of class_bootstrap.php in 4.1.12, but there is in 4.1.10, which makes me think that you haven't uploaded everything properly. Also, re-run install/upgrade.php afterwards.

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
                • Jan 2011
                • 4.2.X

Thanks Matthew, I will give that a go

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 4.2.X

Matthew, I have had someone else look at this issue and they followed your instructions and they still can not rectify the problem. This is what they tried

I disabled ALL modifications one by one - cleared cache - reloaded CMS to see if error still existed. And it does.

However - when disabling the plugin/hook system completely - the error was removed, which is interesting, as the CMS is a plugin/product...

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 4.2.X

I have been trying a few different things on my forum to see what may be causing the conflict.

When I go to the admin panel I went to Plugins & Products>Plugin Manager and unchecked everything but vbulletin blog and vbulletin CMS, when I did this I still received the error. As soon as I unchecked Cache Template: CMS the error was gone.

I am not sure if this was suppose to happen but I have had 3 people look at the error now and they are as baffled as I am about it.

Comment

• Zachery
                      Former vBulletin Support
                      • Jul 2002

What is the contents of the cache template: CMS plugin? Which product is it listed under?

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 4.2.X

Im not sure what you are asking. All I did was went to plugins & products>plugin manager and it has a table that lists all the plug ins. I unckecked everything but the vbulletin blog and vbulletin cms and received an error message so I unchecked Cache Template: CMS and saved it and reloaded my forum and it was gone.

I can give you my log in details so you can check it out for yourself.

Comment

• Matthew Gordon
                          • May 2002
                          • 1.1.x

Originally posted by exhibitionpoultry
                          Im not sure what you are asking. All I did was went to plugins & products>plugin manager and it has a table that lists all the plug ins. I unckecked everything but the vbulletin blog and vbulletin cms and received an error message so I unchecked Cache Template: CMS and saved it and reloaded my forum and it was gone.

I can give you my log in details so you can check it out for yourself.

Feel free to PM me login details and I'll investigate for you.

Comment

• exhibitionpoultry
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 4.2.X

Thanks Mate

Comment

• Matthew Gordon
                              • May 2002
                              • 1.1.x

I still think you've got the wrong files, so I suggest re-downloading 4.1.12 and re-uploading the files. That said, I've added a line of code to your CMS cache_templates plugin to fix the error for now:

PHP Code:
                              $this->group_templates is_array($this->group_templates) ? $this->group_templates : array(); 
                              This line of code should already be in your include/class_bootstrap.php, but it wasn't there in 4.1.10.

Comment