Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GuitarsCanada
    • Jan 2006

[Forum] Possible trojan downloader or false positives

I have had several people report to me that they are getting security warnings for one page of the forum only. These people are using Kapersky for the most part and one from Macafee.

Coming up as a Trojan-Downloader

I run Avast, Malwarebytes and also have Bitdefender and so far have not been able to get this warning. 95% of the users are also not getting any warnings. All online checks show the site is clean. I had the provider scan the server and all files, came up clean. They can't find anything wrong.

I run google on all my pages and I am wondering if it has anything to do with a specific ad that may be served up. It's an .SWF file that is being flagged so its a flash issue of some kind.

The other issue that seems to have appeared at the same time as this one is reports from several people that they have to right click several times to get back to a page when it should be one click. I cannot replicate this either.

I have gone through all the pertinent files in VB looking for anything malicious. Coming up blank. Everything looks good.

I am running VB 4.1.4 and VBSEO 3.6
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...