X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • znmnky
    • Dec 2011
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Moderators and User Reputation Spread

It seems that moderators are exempt from the Daily Reputation Clicks Limit and more importantly from the Reputation User Spread. I'd like to have them on the same playing field as other site members in this area.

Can this be modified somewhere -- do I need to create a User Group and move the Moderator there or do I need to modify the reputation.php file?

Thanks in advance
    zm
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Only administrators are exempt so if the group your moderators are in don't have the Can Access AdminCP permission set, they would follow the same rules. If they are in multiple groups then if one gives the permission they have it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• znmnky
      • Dec 2011
      • 4.1.x

Thanks wayne, that helps explain things. Could you recommend that this be attached to the Admin user group rather than access to the AdminCP for a future upgrade?

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

Originally posted by znmnky
        Thanks wayne, that helps explain things. Could you recommend that this be attached to the Admin user group rather than access to the AdminCP for a future upgrade?
        No permissions are attached to usergroups. Usergroups are just containers. That permission "Can Access AdminCP" is what makes the Administrator usergroup an Administrator usergroup.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...