Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RoboCop1985
    • Oct 2012

[Forum] [HTML] Spacing between 2 ads

Hello I am trying to make my ads in Header 1 and 2 to avoid touching by spacing it for around 5 pixels in between. Do you know how I can made my ad banners more spaced up for around 5 pixels in between?
  • donald1234
    • Oct 2011
    • 4.1.x

Try putting </br> between the codes.

Comment

• RoboCop1985
      • Oct 2012

Thanks

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• schmid
        Ad Module
        by schmid
        Hello,

is it possible to show more then one banner in the Ad Module.
        On my forum are at the moment 15 Banners, can i show them all with the Ad Module, if I use HTML?

Hope...
        Mon 9 Jul '18, 6:53am
      • Mohammed Abu Risha
        Sample Ad html
        by Mohammed Abu Risha
        As I understand, advertisements can be placed using the advertisement module in the suitebuilder. It is also my understanding that a website that may wish to have their website advertised for in my forums...
        Fri 8 Nov '19, 11:27pm
      • NxtGenCowboy
        Ad Module
        by NxtGenCowboy
        It seems when I place the ad module, the ad never gets populated. I see the space for it but the ad never shows up. I did notice that sometimes the code gets changed dependent on where you put the ad....
        Sun 13 Oct '13, 7:43am
      • Maxzp
        Problem in Ad and PRIVACY POLICY
        by Maxzp
        1) Ad
        Still constructing my site, to plan for the future. I want to reserve some area for Ads before I show to public.
        Question a) how can I determine the size of my ad area? my setting mainly...
        Sat 5 Nov '16, 10:56am
      • BigJim
        placing ads?
        by BigJim
        I was curious how many ads I can have on my forum? I see that there is an option for "one header ad" or "two header ads". Does that mean I can only have two ads total or is it two...
        Sun 6 Sep '15, 11:28am
      Working...