X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Filgga
    • Dec 2006
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Manage Attachments (assetmanager) loading a blank page

I have been experiencing this issue since December 2011 after upgrading to vB 4.1.10 (currently am running 4.1.11 PL 1); tried several times to use the ticket system but in vain.

My users cannot manage attachments; when they attach files they get a blank page.

When I sent my ticket to vB Support team, this' what was the response:

Please see the link below for known causes of blank or white pages and the steps to resolve these:

https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/main/blank_pages

Best regards,
    BUT the only theme that's affected is the custom one; the default theme works perfectly.

I'd like to know; which templates do I have to revert/look onto?

Is this due to these changes? - https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entr...yleVar-Changes

Please, help me out; I'm stuck!
    Last edited by Filgga; Tue 27 Mar '12, 11:15pm.
    I'm back; hell was full!
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

I've answered your ticket
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• RcHelp
      • Apr 2011
      • 4.1.x

I'm getting this same issue with the blank manage attachment page, except mine is showing my background image, but not the content. What was the fix above? I'm trying to not create a ticket, but will if I need to.
      Tony N.

www.Rc-Help.com

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
        vBulletin Support
        • Aug 2002
        • 5.7.X

It appeared to be a template issue as it worked OK in the default style - so a customisation looked like it was causing the issue. Does it work OK in the default vBulletin style on your site?
        Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• RcHelp
          • Apr 2011
          • 4.1.x

Just tested it out and yes, it works fine in the default template. Do you have a suggestion as to what it is or is it time to start digging? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, did some digging and it appears there was a conflict with the favicon code I had in there. I have resolved this issue and it all seems to be working now. If anyone else is having this issue, reverting the header page if you have a conflict may resolve your issue. It did for me anyway. Now I just need to adjust my colors in the Manage Attachments window. Oh, and I also got my mouse overs back on the content pages in the menu on the left. Before I reverted the template, it was just basic links. It's amazing that one line of code could cause so many issues.
          Tony N.

www.Rc-Help.com

Comment