Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddrum
    • Mar 2012

[Forum] Setting Up Subscriptions

I have been spending the entire afternoon trying to learn this stuff and I have some questions that i really need help on:

1) I set up the paid subscription - but when an unpaid person tries to search the forum - how can they be brought to the subscription page where they are told they need to pay for it? Is it just with the private message they get when they sign up?

2) Am I able to integrate Vbulletin with the warrior plus forum? For example - if someone pays through paypal there, what would be the best process on how to set the user up as a paid user on vbulletin? Does it have something to do with IPN Forwarding URL or a Key Generation URL?

THanks so much for helping!!

Debbie
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

1. Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Alternatively, you can edit the 'No Permission' message to state that they need to purchase a Subscription if you're blocking unpaid usergroups from using search

2. Again, this will require custom code.
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...