[vB 4.2.2 + PHP 5.3.28]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RoboCop1985
    replied
    Disregard that. My host provider appears to fix it now! I wasn't sure if this is a vBulletin or Host Provider fault. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What were the results of the diagnostic? Did you receive the email that it sent?

We need the answers to those two questions. Without them, nothing else really matters.

Leave a comment:

• RoboCop1985
    replied
    Well when I tried the SMTP on my Lycos Email that didn't work either. It maybe a problem with the vB AdminCP Email Options or maybe need to check with my Webhost Provider.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you get the diagnostic email?

If no errors were reported then vBulletin sent the mail to the mail server.
    At this point you either need to work with your webhost, or change to SMTP email.

Leave a comment:

• RoboCop1985
    started a topic [Forum] [vB 4.2.2 + PHP 5.3.28]

[vB 4.2.2 + PHP 5.3.28]

Hello I realised my clients aren't getting my email relayed like "Welcome to..." or "Email Activation Code" to verify users as human registered users. I don't know if my Web Host Provider (OVH.com) has made any changes as I got limited privileges as I don't have full root access but generally full cPanel access. I've tried using AdminCP >> Maintenance >> Diagnostics and used Email to test it.

I've checked in AdminCP >> Options >> Site Name / URL / Contact Details to see if the Webmaster's Email is typed properly and it is, but don't quite understand why my email didn't show up. Please help.