Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurricane_sh
    • Mar 2005

[Forum] Missing Hooks?

After I uninstalled a product, the hooks installed by the product are still somewhere in the system, since all relevant files have been removed, I got PHP include errors.

I have checked products/plugins in admincp, also examined database table records in table product and plugins, all plugins installed by the product have been removed completely. Everything looks good.

Now I have to disable all plugins in config file to make the forum work. How could I remove the mysterious hooks?

• Mark.B
    vBulletin Support
    • Feb 2004
    • 6.0.X

Check the actual plugins screen, rather than products. Look under everything, including the vBulletin product.
    MARK.B
    vBulletin Support
    ------------
    My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
    My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• hurricane_sh
      • Mar 2005

As I said in my first post, I not only checked the plugins, I also checked the plugin table, no sign of any relevant plugins.

Comment

• Paul M
        Former Lead Developer
        vB.Com & vB.Org
        • Sep 2004

What do you mean by the "hooks are still in the system" ? What errors exactly are you getting ?
        Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• hurricane_sh
          • Mar 2005

The hooks installed by the product are still being called according to the php error messages:

Failed opening required xxx.php (installed by the product, I have deleted the file) (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear') in /www/includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 2

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

Deleting the file doesn't remove the product. You should uninstall the product in the admincp

Comment

• hurricane_sh
              • Mar 2005

I did uninstall the product.

Comment

• hurricane_sh
                • Mar 2005

Never mind. I gave up looking for why, reinstalling and uninstalling the product fixed it. It would be interesting to know where the hooks were called.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...