• 4.2.X

Yes, that fix worked for me, thanks

Comment

• thermax04
      • Apr 2011
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by clutchthese
      Ok, i found the fix.

Go into your footer template and edit it.

find:
      Code:
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]<form action="{vb:link forumhome|nosession}" method="get" id="footer_select" class="footer_select">[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]        <vb:if condition="$show['quickchooser']">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            <select name="styleid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'style')">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_style_chooser}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits}[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                </optgroup>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            </select>    [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]        </vb:if>[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]        <vb:if condition="$show['languagechooser']">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            <select name="langid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'lang')">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_language_chooser}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw languagechooserbits}[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            </select>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]    </form>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      and replace with:
      Code:
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]<form action="{vb:link forumhome|nosession}" method="get" id="footer_select" class="footer_select">[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]        <vb:if condition="$show['quickchooser']">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            <select name="styleid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'style')">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_style_chooser}"><option class="hidden"></option></optgroup>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits1">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits2">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <optgroup label="&nbsp;{vb:rawphrase standard_styles}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>                [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits1}[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits2">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </optgroup>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>                    [/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                </vb:if>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits2">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits1">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <optgroup label="&nbsp;{vb:rawphrase mobile_styles}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits2}[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits1">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>                    [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]        <vb:if condition="$show['languagechooser']">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]            <select name="langid" onchange="switch_id(this, 'lang')">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_language_chooser}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw languagechooserbits}[/FONT][/COLOR]
      It is working, thanks dude

Comment

• espkaruna
        • Oct 2010
        • 4.1.x

Thanks clutchthese. Works perfectly now.

Comment

• GHST
          • Dec 2006
          • 4.1.x

Style quickchooser appears in the footer after upgrade to 4.1.11

Yeah, even the slightest modification to the footer template effects this. All I had was a simple line of text. I reverted the templates and put the code back in. Fixed it.

Comment

• BrightStar
            • Nov 2008
            • 4.1.x

I have clicked on revert templates and now admin link along with other links are gone from my footer. How do I get the stuff back?

Do I have to upload the style again? Could vbulletin ever get things right I wonder.

Comment

• K!nG
              • Nov 2010
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by clutchthese
              Ok, i found the fix.

Go into your footer template and edit it.

find:
              Code:

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_style_chooser}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits}[/FONT][/COLOR]

and replace with:
              Code:

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <optgroup label="{vb:rawphrase quick_style_chooser}"><option class="hidden"></option></optgroup>[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits1">[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <optgroup label="&nbsp;{vb:rawphrase standard_styles}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>                [/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits1}[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                <vb:if condition="$quickchooserbits2">[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    <optgroup label="&nbsp;{vb:rawphrase mobile_styles}">[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    </vb:if>[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=#000000][FONT=monospace]                    {vb:raw quickchooserbits2}[/FONT][/COLOR]

Thanks a lot this really resolved my issue

Comment

• bposner
                • Feb 2009

doesn't work
                I used the style generator to create a simple color change, but the option to change styles still appears at footer, no mater what option I turn off.

However if I go into the styles and uncheck the box next to mobile style, then save display order, it removes the option <scratching head>

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                  • Aug 2000

Originally posted by bposner
                  doesn't work
                  I used the style generator to create a simple color change, but the option to change styles still appears at footer, no mater what option I turn off.

However if I go into the styles and uncheck the box next to mobile style, then save display order, it removes the option <scratching head>
                  That is because only one style is available now. If you have the mobile style checked than it is available, if only to the Admin who can always change styles regardless of the options.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• argothiusz
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 3.7.x

Originally posted by K!nG
                    Thanks a lot this really resolved my issue
                    Works for me too

Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...