X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrightStar
    • Nov 2008
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] Facebook Connect button shows just forum URL and #

I've enabled facebook connect on my forums but the link on facebook connect button is just www.domain.com/forums/#

I've entered APi and secret key and domain is listed on facebook app. What else can I do?

Using Forums 4.1.10
  • DetroitYES
    • Feb 2009
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by BrightStar
    I've enabled facebook connect on my forums but the link on facebook connect button is just www.domain.com/forums/#

I've entered APi and secret key and domain is listed on facebook app. What else can I do?

Using Forums 4.1.10
    Hi, can someone address this? I'm having the same issue, (vBulletin 4.1.5 Patch Level 1)

Comment

• Conehead
      • Oct 2010
      • 4.1.x

Same here 4.1.7

Comment

• BrightStar
        • Nov 2008
        • 4.1.x

Well I was told the link would show like this but if you click it, it should work. I clicked it and it showed a pop up windows.

Not sure if that was due to some plugin or it works like this? Small issues like these should be resolved when doing internal testing.

Comment

• ENF
          • Apr 2002

Originally posted by BrightStar
          Well I was told the link would show like this but if you click it, it should work. I clicked it and it showed a pop up windows.

Not sure if that was due to some plugin or it works like this? Small issues like these should be resolved when doing internal testing.
          The default Facebook product in vBulletin works as designed. If it's not working for you, then you need to post more specific details so that people can help you. Otherwise, please file a support ticket for more direct help.

The Facebook button, when you click it, should pop up one window that is a permissions Window. (assuming you're logged into Facebook already) Otherwise, it will pop-up a window that will want you to log into Facebook. If your vBulletin still isn't doing this properly, there are a number of factors that can interfere with the normal operation of the Facebook connect feature.
          To be updated...

Comment