• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elwizard
    • Sep 2006
    • 4.2.X

[Forum] White page entering admincp.

Well, i posted this on similar issue.

My vbulletin version is (4.1.10). When i go to acp admin panel, I find a white page. I can't enter.
    I uploaded and uploaded the files and nothing happened.
    I turned to download (from here) the vbulletin files and turned to install again and again, and nothing hapened, same problem.
    I searched this issue on this forum and no clear answers found (sorry).

I readed here that, going to modcp and login in modcp, and then going to admincp that works fine, and i can enter on my admincp with this method, but it is very awkward.

So, due to this, my questions are:

Is there marked this as and issue at bug tracker?
    or, is there any known solution for this?
    (Sorry by my English, I'm from Spain).
    Thanks in advance.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

When you go to the modcp, are you using a different url - ie. yoursite.com versus www.yoursite.com?

If you check your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host), do you see anything in there.

Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• elwizard
      • Sep 2006
      • 4.2.X

No, sorry. Same URL. Just only different directories. I also tried with different browsers, and I had the same problem.

I also readed this (you posted link problem to manual), but everything seems to be ok. I will turn to check it again but...

This is a strange problem, i know it. I've been using for a long time vbulletin (other registered users and other versions) and i have never found this. It is a very strange problem. I can enter to admin panel entering previously to modcp panel, but this is not the solution.

I still don't know what it could be....

Comment