whatsnewsidebar - "Active" tab is white.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • woofster
    • Feb 2004

whatsnewsidebar - "Active" tab is white.

Hello,

We just migrated our forums/blog to a new server, and ran into a couple odd formatting issues. We have a few customized templates, but the Blog area appears to be all standard. The issue we're having is that the "whatsnewsidebar" buttons are off. The 'active' button (which is "Recent Entries" to start, but follows whatever tab you click on) is completely white. The sidebar still filters blog posts properly, but it just looks off. Ideally you would at least be able to see the text "Recent Entries" when that tab is selected.

VBulletin version: 4.2.2 patch 1
    PHP: 5.2.6
    MySQL: 5.0.67-community-nt
    No addons that I'm aware of (I'm just taking over this project, not 100% familiar with how it was originally built...)
    We're using the Vuel style, which has been altered some, but the templates surrounding the Blog page seem to be default.
    Issue visible in Chrome, IE, Firefox

One thing I have noticed in dealing with other issues on the site is that a few plugins were used before the move, and not all of them made it over. If it's possible that sidebar is referencing a plugin, we may just need to recreate it.

Any insight on what changes I can make the active tab seem more 'normal' -- get visible text and perhaps use a non-white tab color -- would be appreciated.

Thanks!
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Does the same issue occur in the default style that ships with vBulletin?
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

Check stylevar sidebar_header_color

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• woofster
        • Feb 2004

Adjusting stylevar sidebar_header_color to Black got the desired results. Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...