Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antonio Pereira
    • Sep 2007

[Forum] BUG - (User)Find latest posts - Dont show information "deleted"

Wen i go to check latest posts "Find latest posts" in a member profile, show the deleted posts and the others the same way, i dont have any information what are the posts deleted in this apresentation.

But wen i click "Find latest started threads" show me all the threads deleted or not, but in the apresentation show what are deleted, in the "find latest posts" dont show this.

I dont now if this is a BUG someone else have the same problem?

vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
    Firefox - Latest
  • Antonio Pereira
    • Sep 2007

Anyone can test this please?

Best Regards

Comment

• Antonio Pereira
      • Sep 2007

Please any informatiom about this?

Best regards

Comment

• ENF
        • Apr 2002

Sorry, your explanation isn't very clear.

You are talking about two functions:

1) Find Latest Posts (From a user profile...)
        2) Find Latest Started Thread (From a user profile...)

Normally, if the thread has been soft deleted and the user can view deleted notices, then the user may see deleted thread by clicking option #2
        For deleted posts, when clicking option #1 above, it does not display deleted notices. Users may view the deleted notices for posts with in the threads they originate from.

If the posts/threads were physically deleted/hard deleted, then they would not show up on any search.

If this does not answer your question, please provide more detail as to what you are looking for.
        To be updated...

Comment

• Antonio Pereira
          • Sep 2007

ok i will try to explain better.

Example
          I'm Admin/Moderator and i delete(soft delete) 2 posts and 1 thread from a user, and wen i click Option #1 show me every posts, deleted or not but dont show any information about what are deleted they dont have a mark.

If i do the same but wen i click in optiion #2 show me the delted and the others, but the deleted have a mark and information and i can distinguish between they, but an option#1 all are listed the same way.

Best Regards

Comment

• Antonio Pereira
            • Sep 2007

Any news about this?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...