• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil56
    • Dec 2010
    • 5.1.x

[Forum] 4.1.10 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at Port 80

Can some one tell me why I am getting this?
    History is the lie currently being told. Voltaire
  • djbaxter
    • Aug 2006

|As the message says, this is a server error. Check that you bhave uploaded all the necessary files. If that's okay, contact tech support for your hosting.
    Psychlinks Web Services Affordable Web Design & Site Management
    Specializing in Small Businesses and vBulletin/Xenforo Forums

Comment

• kh99
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Phil56
      Can some one tell me why I am getting this?
      This usually means there's an error in a php script. As the message says, you may find more info in the web server error log, if you have access to that. You could also try disabling all plugins by temporarily putting

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', 1);

in your config.php. If that fixes the problem then it's being caused by a mod (a plugin).

Comment

• captainhilts
        • Apr 2011

This is happening to me. constantly. My host is streamline is there a pattern??????

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comment