X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeLLCiTo
    • Oct 2005

[Forum] Mysql server shut down

Hi

i recive a mail from my host that i have an excess of charge in my database, they send me the slq consult problem.

Code:
    [URL="https://phpmyadmin.srv.cat/compartit/url.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdev.mysql.com%2Fdoc%2Frefman%2F5.0%2Fes%2Fselect.html&server=56&token=1b586ffd3e1cba87f440d10097741769"]SELECT[/URL] searchcore.searchgroupid, searchcore.dateline
    FROM         searchcore         AS searchcore
    INNER         JOIN         thread         AS thread ON (         searchcore.contenttypeid         =1
    AND         searchcore.groupid = thread.threadid )         
    JOIN         searchgroup         AS searchgroup         ON (         searchgroup.searchgroupid         = searchcore.searchgroupid         )         
    WHERE         thread.forumid
    IN (         40 )         
    AND         searchgroup.dateline >=1321103567
    AND         thread.pollid >=1
    AND         searchgroup.contenttypeid
    IN ( '2'
     )

What do this sql?

thanks a lot
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

What is that supposed to be? If it is a database error, you didn't include the part that acutually shows the error.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• HeLLCiTo
      • Oct 2005

is not an error, my host shut down my web because a have a lot of connections with this slql consult

Comment

• Lynne
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Oct 2004

Your host is upset because you have people using search? OK, you could turn off search and see if then they are happy - AdminCP > Settings > Options > Message Searching Options > Search Engine Enabled

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Videx
          • Jan 2007

If you're on shared hosting it's probably just that the host has oversold their shared servers. The server slows down, and live users like your own start hammering at it trying to get results. So the host sees that and says you're the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...