Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vannahipka
    • Jan 2012
    • 4.1.x

[Forum] <b> <i> <U> <image> etc are gone?

Hi all,

When I'm bussy in the website I cant see the B I U things etc...
    In attachment you see what I mean.

any idea how?
    Attached Files
  • B16MCC
    • Mar 2002

Its probably a style issue. Try changing to the default style and see if they appear.

Comment

• Vannahipka
      • Jan 2012
      • 4.1.x

Originally posted by B16MCC
      Its probably a style issue. Try changing to the default style and see if they appear.
      U'r right. Damn, I finally find a BF3 theme for vb 4.1.9 and now I got this -.-'

Anyway, thanks for response.

Comment

• HMBeaty
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Spottie87
        U'r right. Damn, I finally find a BF3 theme for vb 4.1.9 and now I got this -.-'

Anyway, thanks for response.

make sure you have that image in your images/editor/ directory for your custom style
        "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time!"
        "It's important to only think about what you desire, not what you fear to achieve your ultimate goal!!"
        "When doors close, tear down the walls. Never give up!"

Comment

• Vannahipka
          • Jan 2012
          • 4.1.x

Below the intruction, I just follow them. So far I know i just did the right thing.

******************* vBulletin 4.1.1 Style By SkinDen.com *******************

#1 Upload the Folder "images" to the root of your vBulletin forum instalation.

- The file structure should look like this: www.youdomain.com/images/bf3/

#2 Import the "Battlefield-3.XML" file via the admincp. ADMINCP/STYLES & TEMPLATES/DOWNLOAD - UPLOAD STYLES/Import Style XML File/

#3 Once the above steps are carried out, head to your ADMINCP, Settings, Options, Style & Language Settings, and select
          the style "Battlefield 3".

Comment

• Ace
            • Apr 2004
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Spottie87
            ******************* vBulletin 4.1.1 Style By SkinDen.com *******************
            Are you running vBulletin 4.1.1?

If that style has not been updated to 4.1.9, it will not contain all the required images/template edits.

Did you try following the link provided, and uploading the sprites file to your bf3 style?
            My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
            vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Vannahipka
              • Jan 2012
              • 4.1.x

I have 4.1.9, so I googled for the bf3 4.1.9 style and I found this one. But I see its not 4.1.9, and cant update it.
              If any one knows an up-2-date BF3 theme, please let me know.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...