Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GeorgeB
    • Nov 2008

[Forum] line break

I am trying to figure out, how to make the blog information go another line.

I have tried the templates, but nothing is working for me.

To give you an idea, view the image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	3722501
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |
  • joyboy2001
    • Nov 2008
    • 4.2.x

looks like a mod ... you need to ask this question in the right thread over at vbulletin.org (if that's where you got your mod from) ....

Comment

• GeorgeB
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by joyboy2001
      looks like a mod ... you need to ask this question in the right thread over at vbulletin.org (if that's where you got your mod from) ....
      While I appreciate the response, if you notice in the picture, it is the post thank you mod from vb.org, but right next to that, is the Blog information, which is a part of vbulletin.

Therefore, I posted here. I know where the templates are for the blog, and for the post thank you hack, and I know it should be as simple as just entering html code of <br> but not sure which template.
      George Beale
      www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

• GeorgeB
        • Nov 2008

bump.....
        George Beale

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...